[cvsnt] Re: Problem connecting to repository using SSPI

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Wed Aug 3 22:29:44 BST 2005

Yes I think that is about right I'm not sure if it's VirutalPC.

IT wanted the CVS stuff isolated from everything else and this is the way
they wanted to do it.

Up till now it seemed to be working fine. Bo, do you have any experience
with this and any reason for suspecting issues?

Matt S.

news:42f133c6.8917312 at news.cvsnt.org...