[cvsnt] Re: cvs [update aborted]: cvs_encrypt_wrap_input failed: error

Gyökeres Ladislav gyokeres at ba.psg.sk
Wed Aug 10 14:55:21 BST 2005

Tony,
I think NOD32 is not a problem. I already used WinCVS with sspi on a machine
with NOD32 without any problem. By my experience, NOD32 causes problems only
to cvsnt and not to WinCVS. But to be sure I uninstalled my AV and tried to
update sandbox. I get the same error message. I also tried to disable my
firewall  - the problem remains.
I turned off compression and encryption in WinCVS and tried again to update
without any success.

Laco

news:dco22h$she$1 at paris.nodomain.org...