[cvsnt] Problem using TortoiseCVS with CVSNT on a workgroup (XP)

harinder.bahra at ntlworld.com harinder.bahra at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 11 11:15:31 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to get to grips for the firstb time with CVS and having problems.
I have two PCs both running Windows XP on a workgroup network.

CVSNT 2.5.0.3(Scorpio) Build 2151 installed on PC-1 acting as the server
  Server settings tab
    Run user as: PC-1\Administrator
    Default domain: PC-1

I have given the folder coantaining the CVSREPO folder full sharing rights (checked 'allow network useres to share my files' box).

TortoiseCVS 1.8.22 (SSH TortoisePlink rel 0.56) installed on PC-1 and PC-2

TortoiseCVS works fine on PC-1, checking out with local protocol.  But no matter what I try, I cannot get TortoiseCVS to work on PC-2. I have tried checking out with different protocols without success. Any ideas anyone?

Regards

Hari Bahra