[cvsnt] CVSNT / Tortoise / CVS Mailer

Neil Hoskins Neil.Hoskins at mansys.net
Tue Dec 13 11:28:39 GMT 2005

Not sure this is the best place to log this issue - so sorry, if it
isn't.

I am using CVS NT  2.5.3.2151 , CVS Mailer 1.5.2.41 and  TortoiseCVS
1.8.22 and when I commit anything I'm getting some errors.   This is
what shows in the log file:

20051212 09:13:29 -------- CVSMailer Ver: 1.5.2.41 --------
20051212 09:13:29 Error in command line parameter #1! Allowed is one of
-l, -t, -n, -m but I got:

20051212 09:38:51 -------- CVSMailer Ver: 1.5.2.41 --------
20051212 09:38:51 Error in command line parameter #1! Allowed is one of
-l, -t, -n, -m but I got:

20051212 14:20:59 -------- CVSMailer Ver: 1.5.2.41 --------
20051212 14:20:59 Error in command line parameter #1! Allowed is one of
-l, -t, -n, -m but I got:

The error lines in the Commit window show "Unknown escape character '\P'
ignored." and the same but \C on two further lines.

This means that no emails are being sent when anyone commits anything.

PLEASE HELP!

Regards,

NEIL HOSKINS