[cvsnt] Re: cannot pass %{sVv} in logInfo completely

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Dec 13 22:07:01 GMT 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:

>>Ah, I thought there might be a way to get this list of files inside
>>postcommand, but it seems not.
>

> I think that it is too late at that stage...

The other way to do it is to write a plugin.. this needs a language
capable of producing a DLL though.  There's also the script parser,
which unfortunately is badly in need of documenting
(vbscript,perlscript,ruby, a couple of others IIRC).

Since those are initialised at the start and not torn down until the
server finishes, you can store filenames/directories during loginfo in
memory and just read them off on postcommand, which makes it easier to
do batch processing.