[cvsnt] about CVSNT2.5.03 and taginfo

Xiaoyan Jin xiaoyan.jin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:14:41 GMT 2005

Hi,

Recently, I am thinking about upgrade our CVSNT. Now I use CVSNT2.0.11, and
I want to upgrade to 2.5.03. But which WinCVS version that I should choose?
I found that WinCVS2.0.2.4 doesn't work with CVSNT2.5.03. Since there is no
"Generel" setting any more, and the CVSROOT setting that I created are
always wrong. Would any one please tell me how to create CVSROOT or where
can I get the support?

Another thing is about "Server settings" page of CVSNT2.5.03. What's the
"Run as user" and "Anonymous User" mean?

Finally, I wonder if CVSNT2.5.03 taginfo can distinguish tag and branch.
Since I need check tag and branch naming convention by writing script in
taginfo.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Amy