[cvsnt] Please sign in your USAA account, verify and update your profile immediately

United Services Automobile Association service at usaa.com
Sat Dec 17 14:12:53 GMT 2005

   [logo-white.gif] [poza.gif]

   Dear USAA^®   member,

        Our policy is to protect personal or financial information of
   USAA members.
   It has come to our attention that your account information needs to
   be
   updated due to inactive members, frauds and spoof reports.
   If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience
   and
   renew service.

        Once you have updated your records, your USAA session will not be
   interrupted
   and will continue as normal.

   Please sign in your USAA account, verify and update your profile by
   clicking this link:

               [1]https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_logon/Logon

   Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.
   Security Departament,
   United Services Automobile Association^

                      Copyright USAA^®  1997-2005 , USAA, Al Rights
   Reserved