[cvsnt] Re: SSPI Problems

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Sat Dec 31 16:07:02 GMT 2005

Bob Provencher wrote:
>>>Switching on auditing will usually tell you what the problem is. <<
>

> That's what's odd.  Auditing is telling us it is an invalid password, error
> code 0xC000006A.  And it's getting locked out after 3 tries.  Yet, I can RDP
> into the box using the exact same username/password combo.

Just a thought:  Try setting the password to something with numbers /
letters only (no special characters).  There would be some things that
could interfere with the CVSROOT, but I'd doubt if this is the issue.

Does the :sspi:user at server:/repos with a cvs login method work in your
environment?  That at least would help reduce the location of the problem.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett