[cvsnt] Re: SSPI Problems

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Sat Dec 31 16:25:14 GMT 2005

Bob -- Always reply to the list when replying to a post unless it's a
private matter.

I mean try this:

cvs -d :sspi:user at server:/repos login
cvs -d :sspi:user at server:/repos co -dP project

First you're logging in explicitly, sending the password to CVSNT as
recommended instead of hard-coding it into the CVSROOT.  Then you are
doing your checkout.

Since hard-coding it into the root isn't a recommended option, and far
fewer people use it, it's less likely to work!

Regards,

Glen Starrett