[cvsnt] only need config files -- missing information

Vanier, Alexandre avanier at jamdat.ca
Wed Feb 2 14:48:40 GMT 2005

Thx for the suggestion Tony, but yeah, that line was already uncommented
in my Pserver file.  I guess that winbind is working since I can access
the samba share created on that machine without any problem.  Any other
suggestion or do I have something else in winbind that is not working
correctly?

Alex Vanier