[cvsnt] Re: commit followed by a tag

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Sat Feb 5 00:28:25 GMT 2005

Ok I had to upgrade the client and the server to version 2.0.62.1869 and
now: cvs commit -B test_bug works.

However, cvs up -B test_bug does not check out the revision of the file with
the test_bug bug ID assigned.
In fact it doesn't seem to do anything at all.

Is this a case of an incomplete/immature feature or am I missing something?

Some other questions:
Is it possible to apply a Bug ID after a file has been commited?
Is it possilbe to apply more than one Bug ID to revision?
Why wasn't this just implimented with a tag, why the seperate feature for
something that should be conceptually the same?

Thanks again,
Matt S.

news:cu108a$rov$1 at paris.nodomain.org...