[cvsnt] Status?: rename support

bryce.schober at gmail.com bryce.schober at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 16:42:25 GMT 2005

I just recently heard about the "experimental" rename support in
cvsnt, which I've been aching for... to the point of thinking about
switching over to subversion. What is the basic status of the rename
support? Is the backend for it stable? In other words, if I can get it
to work, will those changes be effective in the future? Or should I
just leave it alone for now?

- Bryce Schober