[cvsnt] Is it possible to use newer lockserver with older cvsservice/cvs.exe?

Morten Jøhnk Morten.Joehnk at edlund.dk
Tue Feb 22 08:58:22 GMT 2005

Hi

We are still experiencing problems with the lockserver using 100% CPU and slowing everything down. Our server is running cvsnt 2.0.41.

I would like to try with a newer version of the lockserver without upgrading the cvs.exe as well at the same time. Is this possible? And how to do it?

Another question: I know that you can telnet to the lockserver - are there any commands I could give it to get an idea about whats happening in the lockserver when the problem mentioned above occurs?

Regards

Morten Joehnk