[cvsnt] Configuring cvsnt 2.0.58d for access via SSPI

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Jan 11 13:31:37 GMT 2005

You can use NTFS file permission settings on the modules to limit access to
users or groups.
If you do so then the directories/files that are set non-accessible to certain
persons will not be possible to access even via cvs.

It is simplest to use groups for this because then you can assign permissions
by adding persons to the groups, for example create the following groups:
CVSReaders	Only read access to the complete repository
CVSWriters	Read/Write access to the repository, no access to CVSROOT
CVSAdmins	Full access to all folders and files in the repository

Now by adding people to these groups you give them permissions on CVS.
Noone not a member of any of these groups will be able to do anything with CVS.

/Bo