[cvsnt] Migration of source to another server with the history intact

P.Vinod pvinod at mahindrabt.com
Wed Jan 12 08:30:55 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am new to CVSNT. I am currently having a requirement of migrating the
source code in one of the repositories residing in one CVSNT server to
another server. How can this be done taking into consideration that all the
versions, tags, history etc should be restored as it is in the new CVSNT
server ? Please help..

Thanks & Regards
Vinod.P

Disclaimer: