[cvsnt] Migrating a cvsnt server to another cvsnt server with different version number ?

Florent Gilain florent.gilain at direct-energie.com
Wed Jan 12 10:41:13 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I today have a functionning CVSnt Server version 2.0.41 with 1 repository
hosting many modules.

Now, my goal is to migrate this server to another cvsnt box.

What is the best thing to do to succeed that task ?
My goal would be to use the newest version of CVSnt server...

Thanks

Florent (Happy user of CVSNT...)