[cvsnt] Re: Adding users to CVS

Tarun Sharma tsharma at sapient.com
Wed Jan 12 14:07:35 GMT 2005

Hi Tony

            Actually the problem is that when we click CVSNT icon in the
control panel (which opens the CVSNT server console) there under the tab
"Advanced"; the drop down for choosing the default domain I need to
select either of the two domains that I have over my network.

But by choosing one of these, lets say the network domain for intranet
on which all the internal users exists and have their NT logins created;
I'm unable to have the other external users which I created on my local
domain to have authorization to access the repository (as CVS is
throwing the authorization error if I try to do this). So here I'm
trying to have some external users to have access over this CVS setup.

Regards
Tarun