[cvsnt] Info on recent additions?

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Tue Jan 18 12:20:53 GMT 2005

I am quite familiar with the basics of cvs(nt), but when I look at the
command help of recent cvsnt versions, I see a number of options for which
I don't know exactly what they do and how they work.

For example options -3, -S and -t for update, and the way cvsnt acls work.

All the documentation I find seems to be older than the application in this
respect, or not complete. Where can I find an explanation of these new
features?

Thanks,
Gerhard