[cvsnt] Problem with Checking out to current directory.

Kevin Mills Kevin.Mills at microfocus.com
Wed Jan 19 10:25:35 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Can anyone help.....

I have just upgrade to a new version of CVSNT (2.0.56d) on Windows 2000
Server, when I try the following checkout on the client I get the following
error:

D:\cvsplayarea>cvs checkout -d . IMS\makebld
cvs server: warning: ./makebld is not (any longer) pertinent

Has anyone got any idead why this doesn't work anymore as it did in previous
versions? Also does anyone know a valid workaround for it....?

Thanks