[cvsnt] extnt, broken in recent versions (2.0.55+, it seems)?

Jacob Kjome hoju at visi.com
Thu Jan 20 06:30:20 GMT 2005

I've done a little more research and found that the last version of
extnt.exe that worked with Intellij 4.5.2 (and 4.5.3, just upgraded) is
2.0.54.  As of 2.0.55+, I cannot successfully make a connection to the
CVSNT server.  It seems to me that something fundamental changed between
these versions.  Can someone please comment on what that might be?  There
wouldn't be a dependency on the server version of CVSNT would there?  This
is a client-side only issue, right?

Jake