[cvsnt] Letting some users only see versions older than date X ?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Jan 20 16:28:50 GMT 2005

If you create a "PUBLIC" branch from HEAD (where you have the open code),
then set permissions on trunk and branch such that the anonymous users
are only able to check out the branch whereas your developers can check
out everything then it might work.

But I have never used the acls on branches myself so I cannot say for
sure what will happen...

Someone else??

/Bo