[cvsnt] Re: Using version 2.0.58d and JDeveloper(10G)

John Albrecht albrecht_john at bah.com
Fri Jan 21 16:01:03 GMT 2005

We are migrating our CVS repositories from a Windows 2000 server (CVSNT
2.0.41a) to a Windows 2003 server (2.0.58d). We added an admin and writers
files to the CVSROOT folder for each repository. When a developer tries
establish a CVS connection with Developer 10G all they are able to see is
the CVSROOT folder for that repository. This did not happen with the older
version of CVSNT.  Are there any Developer 10G issues we need to be aware
of?