[cvsnt] Re: Is CVSNT client already case sensitive

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Jan 26 11:03:07 GMT 2005

OK,
then I can tell you that I have this version:
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41a (client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.0.41 (client/server)

and I have a cvsignore file that lists *only* lowercase extensions.

I placed a file named xxxx.LOG in the sandbox and then I updated it.
No sign of this file at all!
So if you see this I agree that it seems like a new "feature". I will
check this tonight when I get home to my test server running 2.0.62.

/Bo