[cvsnt] Checking 2.0.62.1861

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Thu Jan 27 18:47:36 GMT 2005

I'm happy :)

I grabbed 1861 today and it seems to be handling the loginfo usernames
properly now.  My "echo test" works perfectly as expected, and CVS
mailer is getting the proper parameters off the command line now.
Taginfo also works properly with CVSMailer. I re-verified the original
crash problem is still fixed and it looks like I'm good.

Make sure you include something in the upgrade notes that the info
commands need to be updated with this release if they were using \ for
path separator.

Bo -- The only tricky part is that I forgot to change the \ to \\ in my
username and didn't get any output from CVSMailer that the specified
command line user wasn't found -- I think it would be appropriate to
output something to the user in that case since otherwise the message
just seems to disappear.

Thanks!!

--
Glen Starrett