[cvsnt] cvs help

sawa at efkon.com sawa at efkon.com
Mon Jul 4 12:02:13 BST 2005

Hi all,

I am new user to cvs.
I have used some commands of cvs on Linux but now I need to use cvs on
windows.So i have installed Wincvs on Windos-XP o.s.as
  cvs server :- CVSNT
  cvs client :- Wincvs
But now I want these two macchine to use as server and client.
What are the steps with protocol setting and configuration for these?

Also Our company server for cvs is located in Austria, so I need to use
repository from that server so how to do all these? I did not find any doc with
clear guidance.
I ll be thankful if you ll help.

In advance Thanks...
With Regards