[cvsnt] Reg.CVNT access permissions

Rizwan rizwanm at eprocorp.com
Thu Jul 7 00:08:30 BST 2005

Hi,

I am using cvsnt 2.0.62.1817(on windows XP professional machine) with
eclipse as cvs client software. It is working fine pserver protocol.

This is the first time I started using the cvsnt so till now I was using VSS
for the version control. Here I want to implement the different access
permission the CVS codes for the cvs users.

I shall be thankful if any one helps me to implement the access permission
in cvsnt.

E.g. .in cvsnt server

I have a folder called  " quality ", I want to give read access permission
for the user called "Karthik", for this how can be syntax for this command..

For e.g.: CVS repository: d:/cvs

Host: 192.168.1.53

Username: Karthik

Regards,