[cvsnt] cvs init and global server settings

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jul 7 01:41:18 BST 2005

Under build 2013, I just created a new repository...

 # cvs -d /var/lib/cvsnt/wombat init
cvs init: Unable to register repository.
cvs init: Your login does not have sufficient permissions to modify the
cvs init: global server settings.
cvs init: Repository /var/lib/cvsnt/wombat initialised

Um... I'm running as root... so why do I have insufficient perms? Is this
referring to changing the config data in /etc/cvsnt/PServer or something
else?

Greetings from rainy Luxembourg.

--
David Somers