[cvsnt] Stable / Recommended release criteria

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 17:22:07 BST 2005

Hi everyone.

I'd like to receive some advice to choose the latest recommended build
of CVSNT, in order to upgrade our production environment.

What is the recommended build today? I'm a little confused with the
release candidate/stable tags shown at the blog history page.

For example: release 2.5.01.1976 is said to be a release candidate, but
at the same time it is the delivered version at
http://www.cvsnt.com/cvspro/.

The latest stable release was 2.5.01.1969.

The latest release candidate is 2.5.01.2013. Is build 2013 more stable
than 1976?

Which one should I stick to? 1969, 1976 or 2013?

TIA

Daniel