[cvsnt] Re: Tag activity not appearing in CVSROOT/history

Andy Southby asouthby at drumgrange.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 16:07:52 BST 2005

I am concerned with the performance degradation that users may notice if I
do too much work in the script.

I also have the added problem of only being proficient in Windows 'Command
Prompt' which is, lets say, somewhat restrictive.

If I needed to learn a new scripting language for use with CVSNT which would
be best? I am also using (TortoiseCVS, ViewCVS and  MySQL.)

By the way Bo thanks for your ViewCVS Windows Installer package and
installation tips, as without them I would still be trying to figure out how
to install it.

Andy.

news:42dfa66e.286109673 at news.cvsnt.org...