[cvsnt] Re: merge?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Thu Jun 2 17:20:57 BST 2005

David Somers wrote:
> So, for some reason, cvsnt is somehow putting 'prj' onto the list of
> arguments.

I'm guessing that managing to commit outside the sandbox triggered some
old code that's supposed to translate the commit into a directory
specific one (if I understand the comments right anyway, and I'm not
sure I do).

TBH I'm not sure how to fix that other than ripping it out, and I'd
rather not risk breaking anything else that's relying on the
behaviour...  2.5.02 has completely different code anyway.