[cvsnt] domain user authenticate failed all the time

jx zhang zhjx_10 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 06:25:13 BST 2005

I intall cvsnt(2.5.01.1976) on my pc which running xp system.All the local
pc under the same domain.I can pass cvsnt auth  successfully within my
pc(where the cvsnt installed),but can't pass auth on any other pc in the
local.My domain user account is under the admin groups.can CVSNT work fine
under the domain local?

by the way,I use eclipse as the client.and I know it works well under the
workgoups(not domain),
any reply will be regarded.