[cvsnt] Re: Keyword 'properties' breaks rcs keyword ordering

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Jun 13 23:25:42 BST 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 00:19:48 +0200, Bertho Stultiens
<bertho at akhphd.au.dk> wrote:

>The real fun part is that the first bug-report about the cvsnt problems has
>been *less* than 5 hours ago (Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:24:08 +0200, CEST that is,
>according to the mail). I already fixed 2 and am waiting for a testfile to
>fix a third (will have to wait til tomorrow, I need to sleep). Anyway, I'd
>never imagined that it would spark such a discussion this fast.

Tells you that your code gets used a lot, doesn't it!  :-)
BTW, thanks for the good stuff!

And when you have fixed the last one could you drop me a line with a
download link to a compiled version for Windows so I can update my
VierwCvs4CVSNT installer? I can't compile CVSGraph myself so I am just
including your binary into the installer.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)