[cvsnt] BUG: Corrupted binary files

Kevin zzz at zzz.zzz.org
Tue Jun 14 12:15:43 BST 2005

> It's better to see if you can repeat the problem with a recent build and
> produce a script.  If the file was corrupted by the old issue then
> there's not a lot of point in testing with it.

1) I would not like to lose the file's tags, branches, etc. This would have
a very negative impact if we need to extract older revisions. Presently we
have broken branches and these are enough of a headache. We are using CVSNT
on a production environment and cannot take risks.

2) How do I produce a script?

3) Is build 1969 recent enough? It is the latest stable release. I did not
manage to find build 1927 in the history page, the one that started all the
mischief.

--
Kevin Agius