[cvsnt] Re: update -A no longer resets sticky tag on modified files

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Jun 14 13:09:46 BST 2005

Oliver Giesen wrote:
> Well, that's what I would have tought as well but the server hasn't
> been updated for quite some time and I'm 200% sure I have done this
> numerous times without problems since then.
> Anyway, good to know (kinda) it's not an intentional change.

There hasn't been any change to the client other than to map -r HEAD to
-A, which wouldn't affect your situation.

I can't find a way to reproduce the issue here...

> Are there any predictions yet on when you're going to label the current
> 2.5.01.x releases "stable"?

A lot of stuff in there is really 2.5.02 development that I'm leaving
out of the unstable tree for now... I wasn't really planning on another
2.5.01 unless there's something major crops up.

Before a release I also need to get the unverifed bugs verified.. I had
a volunteer to do that but it never really happened (can't do it myself
as it would defeat the point of the verification).