[cvsnt] Re: Compiling CVSGraph for Win32???

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Wed Jun 15 00:31:57 BST 2005

Glen Starrett wrote:

> Glad it's not just me :)

*sigh*

I'm pretty close to giving up on the wiki for this reason.  Yes, you're
listed too (under two different names no less).

The permissions in moin have been flaky and in some parts just plain
broken for a year now and I need to replace it.

Does anyone know a good wiki that

(a) supports per-user and preferably per-page permissions.
(b) (crucial!) can import a moin database

All the ones I've tried fail under (b) and I just don't have the time to
do a manual conversion.