[cvsnt] Query Related to Tags in CVS (Please reply immediately) ( removal of tags)

B Gopi bgopi at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jun 15 04:37:51 BST 2005

Hi,
      My name is Gopi B. I want to know some information about tag removal
from you. actually i had deleted an existing tag (as it was compulsary at
that moment) .So, i want to know what are the disadvantages by doing so.
please give detailed discription about that. will that affect any of the
other tags or the project itself or not. Please let me know immediately.

regards,

Gopi B.