[cvsnt] Web interface

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Jun 17 11:26:49 BST 2005

We are using Inno 4.2.7, which was current not so long ago...
It is not our practice to update such important tools if they work fine for us since
we rely heavily on the installers. So even if there are a number of new features
I don't want to change if a consequence is that we cannot use our automated
setup build system anymore. This system scripts everything from the extrcation
of the relevant product files (binaries and other) and the Innosetup scripts to
the 4.2.7 Innosetup version from CVS (yes, I have stored the needed Inno files
in CVS so that we are quite sure what is building our setups...).

Concerning the webserver detection:
The main purpose was to also install the ViewCvs application in the webserver
environment and therefore I really need to find the server itself. I also need to
know how to get the ViewCvs installed properly on the server. So far I have done
it on IIS 4, IIS 5 and IIS 6 (all different of course...) plus Apache 2.

Then my own incentives were not there anymore.

/Bo