[cvsnt] CVSMailer

Vinay Jhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Wed Jun 22 07:06:21 BST 2005

Hi,
Well, i hve a problem with the CVSMailer for CVSNT.
I hve installed, CVSmailer version 1.5.2.41 on a WindowsXP pro,
n CVSNT 2.0.58d is installed on the pc.

I hve configured the CVSMailer as per the steps,
n when i commit something using TortoiseCVS, it gives me the message:

CVSMailer processing
CVSMailer processing consolidated messages

but when the checks his mail, he dont get any mail.

Is there something wrong somewhere in my configuration.

Thnks in advance for your help,

Regards,
Vinay