[cvsnt] CVSNT vs. CVS (on Linux using Apache)

Per.Yllfors at readsoft.com Per.Yllfors at readsoft.com
Wed Jun 29 13:14:28 BST 2005

Hello,

I am interested to find information about the differences between CVSNT and CVS (on Linux).
I hope to find impartial information of what CVSNT can provide as well as CVS.

For example:
Maximum length of filenames? X character in CVS and Y characters in CVSNT?
Email notification to specified users when one commit a file to the repository? Supported in CVS and/or CVSNT?

Best regards,
Per