[cvsnt] How to contorl the access right within the ViewCVS

Pierce Li pierce.li at utstar.com
Wed Mar 2 02:47:24 GMT 2005

Dear all,

I have installed ViewCVS following the guidance of
http://web.telia.com/~u86216121/ViewCvsSetup.html and it seems works
well. Then I found a critical issue: every user can browse and download
any file through the whole database by it. It's absolutely not allowed
by our policy. Could I have any means to limit the CvsView only give
information according to viewer's permission? We are deploying :sspi
protocal.

/Bo.

Pierce