[cvsnt] loginfo - Access is denied

Sianturi Saleh sianturi_saleh at web.de
Fri Mar 4 17:06:39 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm using cvsnt 2.0.5
Now I try to use loginfo.

For test purposes, I added the following line to CVSROOT\loginfo:
DEFAULT cat.exe >> d:\cvs\foo.txt

On commits now I get the following message, and of course the foo.txt is
not written:

C:\work\CVSROOT>cvs commit -m test
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs commit: Examining Emptydir
? kmatch_log.txt
Checking in loginfo;
/inos/CVSROOT/loginfo,v  <--  loginfo
done
Access is denied.
cvs server: Rebuilding administrative file database

Is there anybody out there who knows a solution?

Thanks,
Sianturi