[cvsnt] Re: Renaming Branch Tags (Alias Tags)

David Hauck davidh at netacquire.com
Fri Mar 4 18:58:38 GMT 2005

Thanks Derek, I hadn't realized you could perform the same function with
"cvs admin" (I did wonder about the availability of a simple "rename"
function). BTW, where does one find descriptions of these options - none of
the obvious documentation links illustrate them (neither "rtag -A" nor
"admin -n")?
Regards, -David