[cvsnt] Broken RCS file?

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Mon Mar 7 17:39:28 GMT 2005

On a particular file, if I try and get log (for example to generate a
graph within WinCVS), I get the following message:

cvs -q log cimmaron.pl (in directory D:\working\PerlCimarronProgram\)
cvs [server aborted]: unexpected '\x50' reading revision number in RCS
file W:/cvs-repository/PerlCimarronProgram/cimmaron.pl,v

I don't know when it broke.  I can apparently check out any specific
version, but I cannot get a log file (even if I specify just the last
two revisions using -r).

Any clues?

John