[cvsnt] Info in Bug ID: 157 corrupt filenames on STDIN?

Williams, Tim WilliamsTim at PRAIntl.com
Tue Mar 8 15:37:17 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

 I am trying to find information on BUG ID:157 reported on CVSNT 2.0.58d
:  Taginfo script gets corrupted filenames on STDIN. (reported
07Dec2004)

I tried looking this up on the bugzilla pages
(http://customer.march-hare.com/webtools/bugzilla/) but I can't without
an account - and the create an account page is not working.

We are trying to build a logging script to capture tagging event
information: Name of user, tag, revision and filenames will go to a log
file. We can capture all but the revision and filenames (using CVSNT
2.0.5) so we are looking to upgrade.

Anyone know if this bug has been addressed in releases after 2.0.58d?

Tim

SAS Systems Administrator
PRA International
Charlottesville VA, USA