[cvsnt] Re: Switch to user failed due to configuration error Windows 2003 server

Dino Celovic dino_celovic at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 19:57:45 GMT 2005

Thanks Glen,
I've tried again. First created a new windows user, without doing the
cvs passwd bit, and then cvs login... It worked.
Then, out of curiosity, I tried to cvs login again as the user that
didn't work yesterday. And it worked!
Have no reasonable explanation, the only thing that happened meanwhile
is a server reboot.
So I guess that oyu need to reboot the server after installing cvsnt
service...?
To answer to your questions, cvs service is running as system. The only
reason I gave the second user admin privileges is to eliminate the
possibility of having write access problems while testing the
installation. Currently, all users are ordinary, with full access to
cvsroot and cvstmp only. After few tests it seems to work ok.

Regards,
Dino