[cvsnt] Re: Problems to access current (CVSNT_2_0_x) source

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Mar 15 08:27:29 GMT 2005

Apparently what I missed is the fact that the win32.cpp file has been
*renamed* from win32.c sometime in the past and this causes the reported
problems.

In my example I don't have this problem, my files are never renamed...

So the advice so far is:
DON'T rename any files in CVS just yet because it is likely to break
things like automated build scripts which rely on exporting specific
versions of some files....