[cvsnt] Change CVS Setting - Jbuilder 7.0

Mohd Masri masrimad at mimos.my
Tue Mar 15 09:19:49 GMT 2005

Hello Guys,

I'm using Jbuilder 7.0 for in house java development.
I have java source and already configured as CVS and point to "Server A".
My problem is, i try to change the server into different server but
failed to do that.
I try to use "Team->Configure CVS" but setting is visible.

Pls help me how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.