[cvsnt] Can't make comparison --> connection reset by peer error? 2.5.01 build 1910

PEKAR Christophe cpekar at azurassurances.fr
Thu Mar 24 15:19:03 GMT 2005

Hi!

On W2K environnement I can use every fonctionalities of CVSNT excepted
COMPARISON & MERGE!
When making comparison or merge of some projects before mergingThe ONLY
problem is "Connection Reset by Peer:Socket Write Error" .  (it's start
working and near 30% the error message appears).
I'm using standard port & Compatibility Options are set to: Non CVSNT
Clients & Any CVS/CVSNT. I tryied any possible configuration, no solution.
:-(

The problem is exactly the same on CVSNT2.051a & last version 2.5.01
b1910...
Any idea or suggestion to correct this???  Is there any possibility to
activate verbose debug mode on CVSNT??? (log?)

Thx for your help