[cvsnt] Re: Problems with Travis 1910, fuzzy solution

Lionello Lunesu lio at lunesu.removethis.com
Tue Mar 29 14:53:10 BST 2005

Thanks for the fast reply!

How come the client sent that directory?
-> main loop with CVSROOT=:sspi:cid-dev:/cvsroot

There must have been something wrong with one of the files in that dir's CVS
subdir? I guess that's the only explanation for it working after deleting
the entire folder.

Like I've mentioned, I've tested several roots, by changing CVS\Root. Should
I have updated some other files too?

Thanks again,

Lionello.

news:d2blpt$b8d$1 at paris.nodomain.org...